Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443465 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#72841 - 10/06/04 07:57 AM Re: This one is confusing (Possible triggers)
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Marc,
for me this is clear situation.
Your boss wanted to have sex with you. You can not blame yourself that you were encouraged him.
Do not be confused with the fact that he is "straight", pure declaration with wife and kids means nothing.
Guy with kids and wife wanted to f**** me and thank God that I was able to escape him. I do not care if he is straight or what.
Your boss broke, yeah old story again, your personal borders by all means. He probably thought that you would positively respond just because you are gay.
I mean people tend to have a lot of wrong ideas in their mind.
And Marc, despite everything, it is normal that some of the people would find you sexually attractive, you do not have to feel nor shame nor guilt because of that.

Ivo

#72842 - 10/06/04 09:26 PM Re: This one is confusing (Possible triggers)
Kenn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Toronto, Canada
From my distance I would say that it was an uninvited, i.e. non-consenting advance/assault. The fact that you're gay is HIS excuse - and a damn poor one at that. He was just acting out the stereotyped notion that because gay men have sex with men ALL gay men would want to have sex with ALL men.

As a survivor, in a state of sleep, you lashed out completely naturally, in my opinion.

Kenn

William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.