Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, TR101), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63762 Topics
445302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#721 - 07/29/03 10:03 PM Long time gone
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I just wished to say hello. Have been gone from here mostly a month now. Was sick in hospital for a week, then moving into new home while mother visited for two more weeks, not so much a good time. Trying to get some life back together now. Trying to make it through the panic and flashbacks, that happen every few hours, all day and night. Started on medicines, started with therapist finally, although I do not remember the first time of meeting with her, as I have been losing myself of things a lot lately. But maybe it starts to get some better. Not so sure of it, but have to believe it does get better.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#722 - 07/29/03 10:38 PM Re: Long time gone
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
Yes Leosha, it does get better.

You found your way back to us and that is better already.

Take care of yourself. It's good to hear from you again.

Donald

#723 - 07/29/03 10:56 PM Re: Long time gone
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Welcome back Leosha. Glad to see you again. Also happy that you are in therapy. One day at a time my brother.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#724 - 07/30/03 10:10 AM Re: Long time gone
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Leosha,

It's good to see you back. I hope you're getting things together. Seeing the therapist is a great idea. See what Dave (Lloydy) wrote to MM about therapy .

Welcome back!

Joe

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.