Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
6 registered (petercorbett, ethereo222, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441837 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#719 - 07/29/04 11:30 AM An apology
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
I responded to Aden's post about the ICLU yesterday, and I know how it must sound to people, that I'm defending the abusers.

I'm afraid that I've hurt and offended people who I consider friends. I realize how unpopular what i said must sound. It certainly disgusts me to be on the side of defending scumbags who hurt us.

But while I will NEVER retreat from what I said, and I'll NEVER delete it or edit it, I will say I'm sorry to those I hurt. It wasn;t my intention to further anyone's pain, myself included.

But OUR civil liberties are under attack, and we can NEVER allow our own pain, our own experience, to excuse violating anyone's civil rights. Never.

I'm sorr to anyone I've hurt.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#720 - 07/29/04 11:43 AM Re: An apology
Aden Offline

Please! No apology necessary or desired. Read my response in Off Topic, I don't have time to type again.

Peace, love, and all good things be yours.

Aden

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.