Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, Shyshark, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444522 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#71331 - 09/11/01 10:11 AM URGENT - Come to the chat room today if you need support
Thad Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oakland, CA
Dear friends
I know today's events will effect us in many ways - and for me it has raised many issues

I have asked a NOMSV board memeber to see if he can find a therapist who could join those who need support in the chat room - and he is working on it.

I will stay on line and keep myself in the chat room as much as possible (I only have one line here and have to go off to make calls)

For me, I find myself reacting with tears and feeling unsafe - the part that gets me is when I think about rescue efforts and I think about the little person inside me who needed rescure - and I tear up -

Please be good to yourself and look out for yourself today - and think about your brothers who must survive this scary time - pray if it is your way - but please care for each other and your self

#71332 - 09/11/01 10:15 AM Re: URGENT - Come to the chat room today if you need support
pondboy Offline

Loc: benicia, california, usa
thanks for your posting. your concern for us is helpful. and I know that genuiness is what keeps us all going. chuck

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.