Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 29 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441810 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#70602 - 08/29/06 04:12 AM newsletters and gay survivors
cat lover Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Having recently "signed up" as a member, in today's mail I received the newsletter. The front page article debunked that gay men are child molesters.

I'm curious to hear the stories of other gay men who may have date raped as I was. (These days I prefer the term 'emotional rape.')

#70603 - 08/31/06 11:15 AM Re: newsletters and gay survivors
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi CL, I am glad to hear that they had that in the newsletter. Male Rape, Facts about Men and Rape

I am sorry that you were Raped by someone that you were just starting to trust. I think that is much more devastating than to be raped by a stranger. While I think of myself as mostly straight, if you decide to read my survivor story, be very careful as it is very graphic, and likely to trigger you.

Take care,
Clifford

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.