Newest Members
Jeff B., Aquarian, synthguy, equus, credmi1974
12835 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Amatthew78 (37), Berenice (50), ClarenceDOhio (61), Geist (28), harmarea (44), needhelp_ks59 (57), PAVEMaleOutreach (41), The Abyss (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (iaccus, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12835 Members
75 Forums
66319 Topics
463419 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#70303 - 06/17/06 10:54 AM just good morning
markgreyblue Offline

Loc: Pasadena, CA
hi all - good morning,

things are very very good - In so many ways.

I have a lot of challenges ahead. BUT - I feel honestly aware of them - and my limits -

I think I understand - what I need now - to keep mentally healthy - and physically - and ... unfortunately financially -

I am going to take it easy this weekend - and enjoy kind of the after glow of this realizatio (i can't believe I am using this metaphor - but it's true!) hehe

I just - feel good - and I understand myself I think - yes I am not perfect - and I have some strengths - that come out - and some weakness - and big time fears that have been perhaps blocking me - but I find as I talk about these anzieties and fears - it lessens them slightly to share them - sort of like trimming a giant's height - a little - so that I can now have a better view of what I am up a against - \:\)
ah now I've got an idea of what I am up against!

anyway - it's still not easy - and surmounting some of these things will take research - but at least - I know what it is that I am targeting now -

I love life - I love my freinds here at MS -
I realize at times - I have been unlcear - but
this too was as it was for me -

have a nice weekend - filled with placid - and restful moments -

your friend with daisies,

Mark T. xo

" not look outside yourself for the leader."
-wisdom of the hopi elders

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#70304 - 06/17/06 03:06 PM Re: just good morning
george of kent Offline

Loc: delaware
Dear Mark,
Thanks for the mental image "your friend with daisies." It's going to be a good week end here, as well. Easy chores today (painting repaired spots in a bathroom, etc.) and a nice 2 hr Sunday drive for a family gathering.
Be of good cheer. Live is great! -- and getting better!
Love, etc.,

"We are only two and yet our howling can encircle the world's end.
Frightened, you are my only friend.
And frightened we are, every one.
Someone must take a stand -- Coward, take my coward's hand"
Arthur Laurents

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.