Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (Scott1962, traveler, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443456 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#70303 - 06/17/06 10:54 AM just good morning
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
hi all - good morning,

things are very very good - In so many ways.

I have a lot of challenges ahead. BUT - I feel honestly aware of them - and my limits -

I think I understand - what I need now - to keep mentally healthy - and physically - and ... unfortunately financially -

I am going to take it easy this weekend - and enjoy kind of the after glow of this realizatio (i can't believe I am using this metaphor - but it's true!) hehe

I just - feel good - and I understand myself I think - yes I am not perfect - and I have some strengths - that come out - and some weakness - and big time fears that have been perhaps blocking me - but I find as I talk about these anzieties and fears - it lessens them slightly to share them - sort of like trimming a giant's height - a little - so that I can now have a better view of what I am up a against - \:\)
ah now I've got an idea of what I am up against!

anyway - it's still not easy - and surmounting some of these things will take research - but at least - I know what it is that I am targeting now -

I love life - I love my freinds here at MS -
I realize at times - I have been unlcear - but
this too was as it was for me -

have a nice weekend - filled with placid - and restful moments -

your friend with daisies,

Mark T. xo

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#70304 - 06/17/06 03:06 PM Re: just good morning
george of kent Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: delaware
Dear Mark,
Thanks for the mental image "your friend with daisies." It's going to be a good week end here, as well. Easy chores today (painting repaired spots in a bathroom, etc.) and a nice 2 hr Sunday drive for a family gathering.
Be of good cheer. Live is great! -- and getting better!
Love, etc.,

Someone must take a stand -- Coward, take my coward's hand"
Arthur Laurents

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.