Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (WriterKeith, 1 invisible), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63236 Topics
442193 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#69364 - 11/20/05 12:11 AM Gay/Bi 101
sonlite Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Umm -

1. Me again. I have some "questions" for any of the gay/bi guys here.

2. I understand this site may not be the place to ask my health, how-to, and etiquette questions.

3. I am looking for a website or resources which would be like a learning center for Gay / Sex Ed 101. I want a place like this site where I feel safe to talk.

4. Are there a FREE sites that have a discussion board format where I can ask detailed questions and get legitimate answers by people who have had similar experiences and who can be informative and encouraging w/out hitting on me?

5. The internet is so huge that I am sure something like this exists. But rather than do a google search and spending hours and hours sorting through stuff, I was hoping someone here might know of some suggestions.

Thanks,

btw - I ran a 5k race today. It was one of my best races ever and I felt soooo alive to sprint the last 200 yds to the finish. Being a survivor means I can really appreciate powerful and spiritual experiences w/ my body.

#69365 - 11/22/05 04:05 PM Re: Gay/Bi 101
george of kent Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: delaware
Sorry! I agree that there must be such a resource somewhere on the Internet, but personally I don't know what/where that might be.
Just responded so that you would know that you weren't being ingnored
Congratulations on the 5k race.

Someone must take a stand -- Coward, take my coward's hand"
Arthur Laurents

#69366 - 11/22/05 11:14 PM Re: Gay/Bi 101
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Congrats on your run.

I would suggest you call your local Gay & Lesbian Centre. I would guess that most larger cities have such a place or something like it. They would probably be able to give you the information or resources you might be seeking.

.... just did a Google check for N. Carolina.

Try the following link: http://www.youth.org
and in your area there is the Lesbian & Gay Community Centre tel. # (704)333-0144

Please be clear that the above services are not necessarily endorsed by MS, I am just offering a couple of suggestions.
Peace, Andrew

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.