Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#69257 - 09/12/05 06:04 PM Leave of absence
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking some time off, a leave of absence, (I've always wondered what a 'leave of presence' would be like) from being a Moderator on the Discussion Board.

This month begins the start of tulipmania for me and I will not have the time I need to do my moderatorly duties.

Also my health continues to be troublesome. I have problems with sciatica which makes sitting a real problem.

I hope you all know how much I admire you and support the work we are doing. I feel like a slacker for taking time off, just when it was starting to get interesting!

I will be around but probabably not enough to be of any use and hopefully not enough to be any trouble.

Thanks for helping me so much.

Regards,

-Tony Joe White

#69258 - 09/12/05 07:45 PM Re: Leave of absence
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
Tulipmania--

I like the sound of that. You've told us before about how calming and comtemplative it is for you to work with them. I hope it is a time of rereshment and renewal for you, Danny.

I know what sciatica is like and I have found that very mild Yoga helped me recover and prevent any recurrence. Maybe you could look into that. There's a wealth of information online.

Take care,
Donald

#69259 - 09/13/05 06:36 PM Re: Leave of absence
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Danny, sorry to hear. I hope you have a good tulipmania. I hope you will have time to go to that show.

For other's like me who do not know, you can read about sciatica here .

Take care,
Lostcowboy

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.