Newest Members
GoodKiwi, Naeno, stillhere35, RKS, Albertus
12557 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
7 registered (healinglove, CafeMan, Bardo, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12557 Members
73 Forums
64443 Topics
450113 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#69257 - 09/12/05 06:04 PM Leave of absence
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be taking some time off, a leave of absence, (I've always wondered what a 'leave of presence' would be like) from being a Moderator on the Discussion Board.

This month begins the start of tulipmania for me and I will not have the time I need to do my moderatorly duties.

Also my health continues to be troublesome. I have problems with sciatica which makes sitting a real problem.

I hope you all know how much I admire you and support the work we are doing. I feel like a slacker for taking time off, just when it was starting to get interesting!

I will be around but probabably not enough to be of any use and hopefully not enough to be any trouble.

Thanks for helping me so much.

Regards,

-Tony Joe White

#69258 - 09/12/05 07:45 PM Re: Leave of absence
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
Tulipmania--

I like the sound of that. You've told us before about how calming and comtemplative it is for you to work with them. I hope it is a time of rereshment and renewal for you, Danny.

I know what sciatica is like and I have found that very mild Yoga helped me recover and prevent any recurrence. Maybe you could look into that. There's a wealth of information online.

Take care,
Donald

#69259 - 09/13/05 06:36 PM Re: Leave of absence
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Danny, sorry to hear. I hope you have a good tulipmania. I hope you will have time to go to that show.

For other's like me who do not know, you can read about sciatica here .

Take care,
Lostcowboy

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.