Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441422 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#69126 - 08/12/05 12:43 AM incest
stephan Offline

Loc: Westchester County, Nw York
Would like to be in contact with gay men who were sexually abused by their fathers. I've started therapy again around this issue although I thought I had finished my work on it earlier on. It just reared its ugly head again.

#69127 - 08/13/05 01:54 AM Re: incest
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hi Stephan,

I was abused by my father I am in the UK but you are welcome to p.m. me. I find that I can relate to lots of what is posted here, gay or not and regardless of what relationship guys had with the abusers. The trauma and effects seem very similar. I did therapy some years ago and thought I had dealt with enough of this, it came back up again for me last year so Iím back in therapy.

Welcome to the site,

Peter.

#69128 - 08/13/05 01:36 PM Re: incest
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Hello, Stephan,

You can also PM me if you wish. My abuser was not my father... my mother had made me her surrogate "husband" and the incest that I went through was psychological and emotional incest. There are many similarities with incest regardless of which gender it was and if I can be of any help, please let me know.

SD

#69129 - 08/16/05 03:07 PM Re: incest
chuck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: mid atlantic
Stephen

Welcome to the site and sorry to read why you are here. My father was my abuser and my mother was in denial as a result she refused to acknowledge what was happening to me. My abuse by my father was a long term expereience and I have been therapy since 2002. As you can imagine I have lots of issues with both of them and with myself. If you would like to p.m. me I can give you more information to assist you.

Chuck

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.