Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
4 registered (peroperic2009, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63168 Topics
441720 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#69084 - 08/01/05 11:24 AM More Levity - Campy Movies
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
It's good for the soul to once in a while have a thread that brings down the house in raucous laughter... how about a list of "campy movies"? I'd like to start out by offering one:

"Drop Dead Gorgeous" - starring Kirsten Dunst, Kirsty Alley, Denise Richards and a host of others. The plot centers around a beauty pageant in Mount Rose, Minnesota where every one of the contestants starts mysteriously dying, one by one. It's a "must watch" with gay friends - you'll be rolling on the floor with tears in your eyes from laughing. Also, those from Minnesota will appreciate a lot of the Norwegian & small town humor. I give it "two snaps, a twist and around the world" (quote from Men on Film - Living Color)
:p

#69085 - 08/01/05 11:30 AM Re: More Levity - Campy Movies
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Oops! I got MYSELF started! Here's one that's slightly campy BUT also a "feel good" movie:

Unconditional Love - Kathy Bates stars as a middle-aged housewife who has lost her identity and is in love with a Tom Jones-like singer. He is murdered and she sets out on an odessy in the UK to discover more about his life... only to find out that he was gay and had a lover of many years. They both set out back to Chicago to find his killer. Includes a cameo appearance by Barry Manilow. A must see! \:D

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.