Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (Still, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446665 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#6842 - 05/07/04 11:50 PM Re: Leosha needs us
TeeJayUU Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MidWest
Leosha, Susanna and Andrei - I will be praying for all of you. Leosha, you have made an impact on me in the short time I have been here, we all need you!

PLEASE, all three of you, take care of yourselves!

PEACE and PRAYERS!

TeeJayUU

#6843 - 05/08/04 11:53 AM Re: Leosha needs us
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
That's great, guys and gals, let's keep it going!

Leo, Andrei, and Suzanna, may the Lord, Our God of Many Names, stay with you and lend you the strength you need to heal, to cope, to continue being the people you are.

I love you, my brothers and sisters.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#6844 - 05/08/04 02:55 PM Re: Leosha needs us
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Last night and this morning so far, not so good. They say maybe they will do some surgery to remove the infection, because it is not removing with the tubes. He is needing more of medicine for blood pressure again, and needing more the oxygen again. I will goback there in while and see how it is now. thank you for everyone who is so nice to care and to be thinking good things.

Andrei

#6845 - 05/08/04 03:43 PM Re: Leosha needs us
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Andrei,

We all go with you when you go back to see Leosha; our hearts, our hopes, our prayers are with you, Andrei.

David

#6846 - 05/09/04 01:36 AM Re: Leosha needs us
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

He have surgery done today, and is with the brething machine right now. They say maybe this make him get total better. Will be there some tomorrow.

Andrei

#6847 - 05/09/04 05:05 AM Re: Leosha needs us
Em Offline

Loc: North East Ohio
My prayers to Leosha.

He has helped me with his good advice, caring soul, and good mind.

#6848 - 05/09/04 09:03 AM Re: Leosha needs us
LupinIII Offline

I too will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

#6849 - 05/09/04 11:20 AM Re: Leosha needs us
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Leosha,

We are all thinking about you! Come back soon, this place is not the same without you!

Love Curtis/Roland

#6850 - 05/09/04 04:20 PM Re: Leosha needs us
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
The news from Susanna today is rather hopeful, since the surgery. Susanna sees the surgery as a positive thing. It was a strong intervention towards healing. She says he is on a ventilator but as soon as he can be on a different machine to make him breath ok they will do it. It has frightened the heck out of me too, but she makes me feel that this was a step in the right direction, not a step backwards. The possibility of surgery was there since he wen to the hospital last Monday.

It is a tribute to the love and care we have for each other that we are pulling for Leosha,m his girl friend and his buddy Andrei who we all love too. All three need our support just now--Susanna is a real hero in all of this. What a woman!

It is going to be good, I am sure of that.

Bob

#6851 - 05/10/04 04:47 AM Re: Leosha needs us
Stephen_5 Offline
BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern California Foothills
I'm not much into praying either but I wish all the best for Leosha in this. He's been there to encourage me and the rest of us.

Steve

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.