Newest Members
KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972
12419 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
5 registered (BraveFalcon, Jude, 3 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12419 Members
74 Forums
63767 Topics
445324 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#67966 - 10/12/03 11:56 PM just passing thru
doctorfrau Offline

Loc: West Virginia (NOT western Vir...
Hello again,

You haven’t heard much from me lately, but I am still around. I needed a break. Self-preservation, Compassion overload, Kicking the Geraldo addiction – call it whatever you will – but I am on the road to it. I haven’t been reading here much lately because it has been too painful. I didn’t want to wallow, I wanted to forget, and put as much distance and perspective on my situation as possible.

You guys have a terrific organization here, and I genuinely appreciate all that you have taught me. Even if I couldn’t help a friend, maybe I can at least use what I’ve learned to help my future patients. I just wanted you all to know that, and that I’ll still be peeking in from time to time.

Sooooo….…..it has been almost two months now since my situation with Geraldo officially ended. If I were in AA, I’d a get a chip or something wouldn’t I? Haha

Regards,
doc

#67967 - 10/13/03 12:48 AM Re: just passing thru
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Doctorfrau,

It's good to hear that you are taking care of yourself.

Take care,
Bill

#67968 - 10/13/03 01:03 AM Re: just passing thru
stpbb Offline

Hey -- you DO deserve a chip! It is nice to hear from you & see that you seem to be doing well. I know what you mean about breaking away. I find myself trying to read enough to find understanding, but not so much that I get engulfed in survivor issues that don't belong to me.

Your patients are definitely going to benefit from your compassion.

-BB.

#67969 - 10/13/03 06:20 PM Re: just passing thru
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Doctor
If I get sick, I want you to care for me. ;\)

Thanks for thinking about us, it's nice to know we made a difference.

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.