Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
4 registered (86, Hopein14, sadclown, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#6772 - 04/19/03 01:27 AM Re: For Alan
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Hi Al,
We have never talked, but you are my brother non the less. My prayer are with you. I hope you get better soon so I can say hi to you in the chat, from the post I've read you sound like a person I would like to get to know. Lots of love and prayers for you and yours.
James

#6773 - 04/19/03 04:09 AM Re: For Alan
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
My dearest brother Al,

How can I sum up how much I care for you in just a few short sentences? I wish all the best of luck my brother. I cannot wait to talk with you and Marc again. I want you to know Al that I have not cut my self in two weeks now thanks to you. You will get better I know this because for the first time in over ten years I went to church and prayed that I will not loss any more brothers this year and if I was to loss another brother lighting was to hit my car and my car is still in one peace so so you will be just fine my brother.

I love you Al please take care of your self and I wish you a fast and speedy recover my brother,

Love little brother, Nathan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.