Newest Members
pjmd, j_f1974, Dan234racer, ajax, marmill252
12431 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mTm (55), Oz (28)
Who's Online
5 registered (manipulated, highflight, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12431 Members
74 Forums
63840 Topics
445797 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#67688 - 11/15/03 01:05 AM Re: Am I overreacting?
Wifey1 Offline

Bill ~ I just wanted to let you know that I have been and continue to say prayers for you and your son. You are dealing with what has got to be the biggest and scariest situation in the world for anyone, added to being a survivor also. Your courage to face this and deal with such a painful possibility is incredible. You're not freezing in this situation ... an act of tremendous courage and bravery. May God bless you and Keep you close.
Please continue to keep us posted as to how this progresses, and hug your baby close to you.
Peace and Love, Sammy

#67689 - 11/15/03 05:51 PM Re: Am I overreacting?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Bill
I hope the 'caution' being shown by the authorities is nothing more than the 'legal' slant they put on these things in the very early stages, if it is untrue then all the innocent parties are less tainted, but if true it's easy enough to change up a gear.
I know our authorities and police here in the UK do this when starting an investigation.

The people who work in these agencies are mostly there because they belive in what they do, although even the most jaded person can't ignore suspected pedo's - surely not ?

Thanks for being such a loving and concerned Dad, Bill.
Dave

#67690 - 11/19/03 10:11 PM Re: Am I overreacting?
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
I spoke with the CPS caseworker twice today. Once to find out why she hadn't spoke with my son on Monday as she and her manager said they would to do it in a nuetral environment away from his mother. She also wanted to know when was a good time for her to interview me, I gave her a wide open list of times, she said she would get back to me.

She called in the afternoon to tell me that she spoke with my son at his mother's, a contradiction to their plan last Friday (the plan was to talk to him at daycare before his mother could get to him). She says that he is fine, she saw no indications and her investigation is over and it is now being turned over to the police. She dropped the idea of interviewing me. I had several questions, but she ended the call. Several were things that he has said and done in front of both his mother and myself, and why don't I get an interview.

My son hasn't been feeling well all weekend and it looks like he may be coming down with chicken pox. His mother is taking him to the doctor tomorrow morning. I have also called to let the doctor know about last Thursday's disclosure, left a message on his voice mail, no call back. I will be there for his doctor's appointment.

He is still in T and will remain for awhile.

Bill

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.