Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443463 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#67619 - 11/26/06 04:55 PM UPDATE
beccy Offline

Loc: england
Just thought I should update...

My bf has now done an about turn and doesn't seems to think he's gay at all anymore. It's like just being open and honest about the scale of the fantasy thing has made him feel so much better about it all. We've been talking more about sexual stuff in general and today I noticed he became uncomfortable in the swimming baths when another man was next to us in the showers and we talked about that too. I think the whole thing is enormously freeing for him.

I've decided I'm not going to pin my hopes on this current positivity, in case in a another week/month/year, he makes a new discovery about himself and realises he'd rather be with a man. It really doesn't seem likely at the moment, but I don't want to kid myself that anything's certain at this point.

I have a more measured view of our situation now and I can only hope his current happiness continues,

Again I've got to say if it wasn't for this discussion board and everyone's support, honesty and wisdom here, I really don't know what I'd have done. Here is a place where we can write in honesty about our struggles and issues and it is so fantastic to know other people understand and relate to these difficult lives we all have. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone's help and compassion.

peace
Beccy

#67620 - 11/26/06 10:07 PM Re: UPDATE
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
B, I'm glad to read of this recent turn and also hope it is an indication of a more permanent state!

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#67621 - 11/26/06 11:32 PM Re: UPDATE
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
so whose butt is he watching when he walks down the street?

If it's some girl in tight jeans, he's ok!

Dave

#67622 - 11/27/06 03:03 PM Re: UPDATE
beccy Offline

Loc: england
well Dave, I just asked him that question and he say he watches girls and undresses them with his eyes.....I'm sure that must mean something!

peace
Beccy

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.