Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
6 registered (don64, learning2luvme, pluckmemory, johnb11, 2 invisible), 69 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62513 Topics
438098 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#67074 - 07/10/03 12:35 PM The hearing is on.
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
BF just received word that his case is going to a hearing. It will happen in about six months. Not sure how he's feeling about it yet - the professional ethics board just contacted him. (this is not a legal case but through a professional association).

Now some people in a position of authority and power know about this fucking creep.. the proverbial cat is out of the bag - the abuse is no longer a secret.

Fuuck.. thinking of this perp - he's had access to kids (and still does) for well over 20 years now - how many lives has he ruined??? I'm sure my BF is NOT the only case.. how can this just go on without anyone ever knowing what freaks like this are up to?

Fuuk.. each step of this case is just churning up so many emotions for both of us.. my head is just pounding. I want to cry and throw up at the same time.

- soccer

#67075 - 07/10/03 01:03 PM Re: The hearing is on.
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Soccer,
((((((hugs for you and your BF))))))

Stay brave.

James

#67076 - 07/10/03 02:11 PM Re: The hearing is on.
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
Thanks - just talked to the BF - he feels happy that finally someone else in a position of authority over his perp. Happy that others now see that what happened was wrong and is worth investigating - giving some legitimacy to his pain after 17 years, finally taking the blame off of himself and onto the perp. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!I just got off the phone with him and he kind of gave a "yeahhoo awhooo!" kind of sound.

But he also said that there are all kinds of other mixed emtions going on - kind of like me - we want to dance on air, cry, and barf all at the same time. Weird.

Good thing that we have 6 months to ramp up to and prepare for the hearing, get some time with a T, etc. if it was in say.. a month, that would be scary.

#67077 - 07/11/03 02:28 PM Re: The hearing is on.
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Soccer
that must be a mixed bag of emotions for sure, make sure you take care of yourselves before it all starts.

And keep us posted, we're here to support and cheer you both on.

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.