Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#66766 - 06/27/03 07:28 AM Leosha
lauraanimal Offline

Loc: montana
Leosha,

i just had to comment on how great and strong you seem to be. no matter what the subject may be you always find it in you to say that you think peace of mind for everyone. and for that i just wanted to say the same for you i think of peace for you Leosha and all that you do and go threw.

Laura

#66767 - 06/28/03 06:27 PM Re: Leosha
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
You embarrass me some! It is not easy, hearing kind words at me, but thank you much! You are a very strong person also, I read your story in the "survivor stories" place, I just do not respond, not quite ready for that yet. But thank you much, for all the kindness you show me, you are a good decent person. Be well, I think of best for you.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#66768 - 06/28/03 08:52 PM Re: Leosha
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Leosha
"embarrased" ????????????

You have NOTHING to be embarrased about, trust me !

Dave ;\)

#66769 - 06/29/03 09:00 AM Re: Leosha
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Leosha,
You are very stronge to be here. Look around you Leosha most of the members here ar in their late 30's. Shit man you are in your 20's and dealing with this stuff now. I know that you are a good man and that given time you can over come this shit.

lots of love, Nathan

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.