Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (WriterKeith, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442148 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66506 - 10/27/06 05:11 AM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dear SIS,

I don't come into FF Forum much, but the title of your post caught my eye.

I am a male survivor and I have DID. There a few of us here on the board that are DID also.

Welcome to MS

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#66507 - 10/27/06 02:42 PM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
Healing inside
i did PM you but i wanted to also say that i love your quote. yesterday, i didn't want to give up but i was very sad and alittle depressed. I will not let my perps, don't know how many there were, i won't let them win. NO!! Macy Gray sais it well, " YOU've got to get up, get up, and do something. Don't let the days of your life pass you by". Even if i do have alters, i am hopeful that we won't let them win. I am up today, praying alot, trying to live a life of gratitude. That seems to help me alot.
Hope you are having a good day. and looking forward to your response. Sis

#66508 - 10/27/06 03:24 PM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
sis Offline

The major perp. the one who has done the most damage,i think. i got a protective order agaist him after all these years, a few weeks ago. just thought i would share that. universal luv, sis

#66509 - 10/27/06 04:25 PM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Sis,

Well done. The last thing you need is this perp lingering around in close proximity to you and those you love.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#66510 - 10/27/06 05:51 PM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
sis Offline

Roadrunner,
The more i went down, suicide attempts, loss of everything, career, children, home, self; the more my mom would bring the perp. around my children. all of us in different states i felt helpless and kept leading me to self damage, anxiety and terror. durring that down fall my mom helped my ex and sister and ex's sister take my children from me and would keep in contact with them. But durring this breakdown i kept talking, everything that i could remember which wasn't much, i would tell everybody. so, I think the perp. had thought that i got my memory back and was afraid of me and wanted me gone. I could see now looking back the harder i fell, the more i talked, the harder they tried to push me over the edge. I truly believe that what they did last, bring the perp. to see my son, who was abused by him too 20 yrs ago and has no memory would be it, it was only 3 months after my suicide attempt. i was in missouri and my son was in Arizona. THat was it. I decided that i would not let them torture me or my family anymore. As god would have it i ended up in Arizona, filed for the order and got it. NO, i will not let this creep and the lady who calls herself a mom drive me to take myself out. Then they would have access to my kids and there kids and the cycle continues, hell no. Having the protective order does give me peace so i can heal, so my kids can heal. Thank you again for your support. universal luv and support, Sis

#66511 - 10/27/06 06:20 PM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Sis,

I hesitate even to comment. I am so grieved by what you have had to endure, and I marvel at your strength. All I can say is this: Keep it up! YOU are worth it, and those you love need you in their lives.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#66512 - 10/27/06 08:30 PM Re: dissociative identity disorder (DID), OMG!!!!
sis Offline

Roadrunner, thanks, Sis

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.