Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63788 Topics
445454 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66403 - 10/25/06 06:35 PM Re: I didn't heed his scream for help
honey girl Offline

Loc: Midwest US
Dear BH--
I agree with what every one else has said so far. We are definitely on a very steep learning curve! This is not something that is in the ordinary experience of most people. So, yes, we do the best we can with forgiving ourselves too.
Peace,
HG

#66404 - 10/25/06 09:07 PM Re: I didn't heed his scream for help
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
B,

When you say "He chose to distance himself slightly from my very caring love as soon as he began seeing his T." .... it is so parallel to how PARENTING works - the parent (us) nurtures the child (husband/bf), the child then grows and gets independent and moves away from home....hope this doesn't mean they see us as a parent of sorts rather than a mate because that might make them "move out" to find someone else for a mate! I know, I'm thinking way too much! In fact, my counselor told me today I am thinking too much!

BTW, teatime sounds so great! I know it is probably an everyday thing where you live that everyone does, men included. Over here it is still not as common as coffee and still there is no designated "coffee time" each day. But I adore the ritual and always have a pot of tea at home and wish I had more friends who loved it also. I've visited England/France before and was in tea heaven there.

Honeygirl , steep learning curve, yes, and thankfully we have brains and are able to learn it, it just takes time, and I wish I could learn it ever faster although I feel like I've absorbed so much information nonstop for the last 5 months that my eyeballs hurt!

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.