Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
6 registered (traveler, Won'tGiveUp, 4 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63644 Topics
444475 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#66135 - 10/16/06 01:21 AM Waking from the dead to the good feelings in life
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
I just thought I'd ask, can you all give me any of your own experiences with feeling the good things in life - joy, love, excitement, empathy, happiness - for the first time since allowing yourselves to feel the pain of long ago and releasing it? That's how it happens, right, you finally feel the pain, then you can feel all the other GOOD stuff out there? What would it be like to "wake from the dead"?

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#66136 - 11/01/06 11:51 AM Re: Waking from the dead to the good feelings in life
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
BH,
i have been told that that is how it happens. I believe it. We can be happy and whole. I am not there yet but i am on my way. I will do whatever work necessary for me to heal. I have been the walking dead most of my life. It's time to come to life. The work has to be done if one is to know true happiness. luv and light, Sis

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.