Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (jahfree, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64160 Topics
447746 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#65640 - 10/13/06 12:23 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Sis,

I will be thinking of you and sending you good thoughts today. Stay strong in the knowledge that you are doing what has to be done. I hope all goes well.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#65641 - 10/13/06 01:19 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
sis Offline

Loc: Arizona
To all
This is the first time ever that i have taken a legal stand aggainst this man who has reaked havoc on my family for over 30 years. Him and the ones that have protected him, especially my mom, are in for a rude awakening. I am tired. My family deserves happiness too. I am frightened a little but not much. Anyone who would hurt children the way he has is a coward and he is probably more afraid of me than i am of him. i know that this journey is one that i am not alone. I have universal spiritual support and that means you guys too. Sis, thank you

#65642 - 10/13/06 01:48 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Go for it Sis. Everyone here has got your back. I can't imagine anything more difficult or more rewarding than seeing this man get what he deserves which I will not set forth here as I am a lady. ;\)

ROCK ON......Trish

#65643 - 10/13/06 02:04 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
honey girl Offline

Loc: Midwest US
You are so brave, Sis! No matter what happens--though I will pray for the best--the important thing to you and to your brother and your children will be that you took a stand and spoke the truth. Indeed, he is afraid of you. How strong you are to do this, after all you've gone through. Everyone who cares about you and yours is cheering you on: you can take our support with you wherever you go.
HG

#65644 - 10/13/06 02:41 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
sis Offline

To all,
One more thing that i couldn't say before, cuz guys getting up and ready for work. I was told to contact the local PD where the abuse happend, i did. a detective called me back said no DA would take the case due to the ammount of time gone by. He did look up my perps address, where we used to live. I was surprised at the info that they asked me. I had not given them the exact address but they knew it. They askedd me if he was 50 something years old. I said yes, then they asked my age. Why would they have thaat info. bout him in there computer, 30 years later? Is there something going on? I know that he used to have neighbor kids oveer and get them high and drunk. Maybe someone else has come forward maybe years ago? i am starting to remember some of the kids names that used to come to our house. When i get alittle stronger in the near future. I will see what i can do to find these people. Just maybe i won't be the only one talking. I know that this is pretty unlikely but i have to try. I did not want this fight. It seems tht my whole life has been fighting. fighting for the rights of me and my kids, without support, i might add. But the universe is knocking on my door and it's really time to fight now. I will muster up all the strength that i have to fight this and continue to fight until there is resolution, what ever that is. Only the universal spirit knows. and thank you Trish for your encouraging words. Sis

#65645 - 10/14/06 02:48 AM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
sis Offline

Hey all
good news!!!!!!!!! i had the most wondeful judge. i not only got all the protection that i asked for but because this case is so complicated, several different states. she gave me protection unhtil i can get the legal issues in the right state taken care of and we have a plan. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!! i can't believe this but there is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you, sis

#65646 - 10/14/06 08:00 AM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Sis,

Congratulations! It sounds like you got a judge who really knows what she's doing and cares abut such cases. I hope you get the security you need out of this.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#65647 - 10/14/06 11:03 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
sis Offline

Larry
i don't know why you continually respond to me, but i do appreciate it. yes for once in 30 years i did have someone listen with compassion. My God why does it take a person to be broken in order for smoeone to listen? What ever, all i know is this. i am getting stronger!!!!!!!! and as far as i am concerned any one who hurts a child should be let go in prison with the ones who were hurt as children by these freeks. i suppose that's the way it should be. only anger coming from my lips. No way to win a war! thank you SiS

#65648 - 10/15/06 05:31 PM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Sis,

So pleased that you have received the legal protection you need. Good job! You kept at it and fought the good fight.

Huge hugs to you.

Lots of love,

John

#65649 - 10/16/06 10:11 AM Re: Moved for SIS-- seeking help for brother and son
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Hi Sis,
WELL DONE!!
Fantastic news.
The going will be tough but you've taken the huge first step and got the legal support you deserve.
We'll be here with you every step of the way too.
SB x

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.