Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
6 registered (On The Fringe, rolex, 4 invisible), 66 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438312 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#64918 - 03/10/03 06:44 PM Small Good Things Happening
moo2 Offline

Loc: pottsboro,texas
There are a few good things happening with our constant Hell in our house. We got the phone paid last month + this month somehow it shrunk down to $6.??. I do not know how, but it happened. We had our electric bill up to $326 + did not know what we were going to do. Asked our church to pay it. That did not happen, but a place nearby helped us 2 days later that our church sponsors. \:\( A frustrating time but oh well God pulled us though. We are through last month anyways.

Mr Edd [my hubby] is handling his old flashbacks with relative ease now. Edwin can be close to his old self, personality wise. Mr Edd still stutters quite frequently + his old flashbacks are still there flowing through his head. I am not sure if he is stuffing his past back in his head or what.
I am concerned not worried. :rolleyes: Mr Edd had triggered a new flashback today.

Ed + I have 3 super great support groups. This site is a great informational support group plus malesurvivor will tell you if what you are doing have done is/was completely normal. 2 support group is our church. I am just so very grateful. 3 support group is an accountabity group that meets 2 nights a week. \:D

Mr Edd just today has called for group therapy. I think he called because I said I was going to call today + he wanted to find the right group therapy the first time. The 1 time he called any group T he got a Perp on the phone. Mr Edd almost completely lost it. He jumped in the shower + used all the hot water. I came to see what was wrong. SORRY, I through all that frustrations about that subject was gone. Oh well , we will have at least some group therapy once a month I think. I will call just them tomarrow.

Both our parents know about the flashbacks coming + about the SA + are trying to be supportive without knowing about how sexually abused people normally react. We have a 12 year old boy living with my mom + step-dad until Mr Edd gets better monywise. They cannot have any of this shit on their computor anyways. Ed's blames his mom + dad. So his mom writes me short notes of encouraging me that she has always loved him since the day he was born. Good, but maybe not good enough right now.
Well I am running out of time here at the library. Talk to you tomarrow.
WITH MUCH LOVE,
Kim

#64919 - 03/10/03 08:11 PM Re: Small Good Things Happening
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Kim
Stay with it, I feel you've both done the real hard stuff and that from now on it's just going to be - well - hard.
Not much comfort eh ? but I do mean it as comfort and encouragement.

You have your support, you're working at it. That's what gets things done.

Dave ;\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.