Newest Members
Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone, teba
12117 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
5 registered (devon0, DannyT, pete1973, 2 invisible), 52 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12117 Members
73 Forums
62511 Topics
438091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#64895 - 03/08/03 12:39 PM Time for Good-Bye?
Freedom Offline

Loc: US
After 20 months of struggle and confusion for both of us, my SA friend sent me an email yesterday cutting off all contact. This had happened in the past and usually meant telling me something that otherwise would not be told. I had been very careful not to overreact and cut off contact then.

This is different though. This time there was new information as in the past. However, there was also a threat and some accusations that I cannot ignore especially since they are based on lies and exaggerations. After a careful consideration, I said I would not contact him but left the door open fot the little one.

I think two things brought this on. One, I mentioned that someone expressed interest in marrying me. That brought on some anger at the time even though he had told me in the past he had no interest in that kind of a relationship.

Two, last time we talked, I mentioned that he seems to be repeating old patterns. Then I would not allow him to tell me what to do with my life and he hung up. Shortly after that I received the "So Long" letter.

I plan to honor my promise and stay out of his life. And since I may never have the chance to talk to him again, I mentioned some other things I observed. In the past, that worked to help him extricate himself from destructive situations.

I wish him all the best but I fear the vicious cycle is repeating itself.

It's all in God's hands now. I ask you all to pray for his safety and healing.

Freedom.

#64896 - 03/08/03 01:06 PM Re: Time for Good-Bye?
SandyW Offline

Loc: NJ
Freedom!

I am so sorry and my heart and prayers go out to you both. He's obviously jealous of the proposal you mentioned to him. Are you romantically involved with him? Do you have a child together (you mentioned the little one)? Were the treats and accusations against you? My husband and I played the push/pull game for 4 years and things are finally getting better. Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting.

Sandy

#64897 - 03/08/03 01:14 PM Re: Time for Good-Bye?
Freedom Offline

Loc: US
SandyW,

Thank you. We are not romantically involved. If it is jealousy, it is more of a kind a child feel when threatened with loosing a best friend.

And the child I was refering to was his Little Child. I want at least some part of him to know that I am not abandoning him, just the behavior of the "bully". Always leaving the door open, I hope.

I will PM you as well.

Freedom.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.