Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, myrlin, BuffaloCO, dan_in_newengland, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64156 Topics
447669 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#64860 - 09/16/06 09:52 PM Happy to share some good news
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Hi guys !
Just wanted to share some good news with you.

I have been accepted to the new Master in Drama and dance therapy at the Paris V University. That will take me at a higher level of research and I am thrilled !
As part of the current study, my thesis project has been accepted by my supervisor. The theme will be "Dance and drama therapy for male survivors" .
As part of this research and also of the Master, I have been accepted for 6 months at the male survivors centre CRIPHASE (www.criphase.cam.org), in Montreal, Canada. I will set up a programme in dance and drama therapy and be a mod for the group therapy for male survivors and the other group for partners.
I have obtained my working visa for Canada \:D and will soon leave my current job in the photoshop. What a relief !!!!!! ;\)
I will be in New York from the 5th until the 16th of November and then head up to Montreal.
If you are in the New York area and are interested to meet up please let me know. I will be staying in Rutherford, NJ.
I am SO much looking forward to all of this !
Love
Caro

#64861 - 09/16/06 11:49 PM Re: Happy to share some good news
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Caro,

That's really great news. I'm so happy for you. Your research sounds very interesting and Montreal ought to be a wonderful place to pursue it. All the best to you!

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#64862 - 09/17/06 02:10 AM Re: Happy to share some good news
indygal Offline

Caro,

ART YES !!!!

i am very happy for you !!! (and to hear some good news on this board)

remember: oppression breeds expression

thank you for sharing \:\)

if you are able, check out "the kitchen" in nyc - west side, around chelsea (in the 20's) - the MOST avant garde, cutting edge music and dance found anywhere in the world; it will be worth it to you - check the village voice newspaper for other events some free

if you have any q's about nyc, feel free to pm me

best of luck \:D
indy

#64863 - 09/17/06 09:13 AM Re: Happy to share some good news
kishka06 Offline

Caro,
Good luck to you and congratulations.

Dress warm.....Montreal winters are COLD!

Kishka

#64864 - 09/17/06 01:42 PM Re: Happy to share some good news
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
Dress warm.....Montreal winters are COLD!

Love the advice from someone living in Hawai ! ;\) I have special friends in Montreal and they know they have to take me for special anti cold shopping !!!

Will pm you Indy. I will be staying with a "theatre" friend so she will know about this I am sure. I want to see as much as possible in NYC and get the vibes of the city.
Speak soon
Caro

#64865 - 09/17/06 08:24 PM Re: Happy to share some good news
kishka06 Offline

Yeah, I guess that sounded funny from someone living somewhere warm....but I also lived in Canada for quite some time....which is why I am lovin it here!

Don't worry...it's cold, but it's beautiful.
Kishka

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.