Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (myrlin, RepressedMem, susie), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64028 Topics
446827 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#64771 - 01/27/05 06:56 AM Worst Movie Hall of Fame
Emerald Offline

Loc: here
I don't know if F&F's can add a vote to an Off Topic topic, so I'll post here and if I'm in the wrong place, possibly a mod will move this.

But my vote for the worst movie hall of fame is Fly There, Walk Back (Jane Seymore was a member of the cast.) I think this was part of a WWII British series ... but we rented it on video. Literally, they flew there and walked back. Very very little action or dialogue as I remember. Lots of video of the empty rolling ocean. Never could figure out how they walked over that because I fell asleep.

Synopsis:
"Fly There, Walk Back" three daring crewmembers of the Lancaster bombers make their way through the dangerous enemy lines of Germany and France. From the British television anthology series about World War II. Contains actual wartime footage.

#64772 - 01/27/05 08:36 PM Re: Worst Movie Hall of Fame
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Emerald

Your PM's are disabled, so I'll post to you instead.

F&F are certainly allowed to post in Off-Topic. Threads from other forums (including this forum) that are not relevant to the purpose of their original forum are sometimes moved there.

Forum de>

#64773 - 01/27/05 10:19 PM Re: Worst Movie Hall of Fame
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Emerald,

I'm glad that SAR cleared it up, but as the fella who started the thread, please consider yourself, and anyone else who feels there's a great cinematic crapstopiece that was missed, invited.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.