Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
7 registered (lapchinj, Obi, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63404 Topics
443304 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#64339 - 02/04/03 11:41 AM Preliminary hearing against my BF's perp!!
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
My BFs case against his perp. has been given the OK to go to a preliminary hearing - apparently the testimonies of his various witnesses were compelling enough, and his perp. has now retained a lawyer.. preliminary hearing here we go! Its the perp's turn to finally start to sweat!!!!!!

Hopefully this will go well.. who knows how this will work out - however, I would think that there must be significant convincing evidence for a prelim. hearing to proceed!

Fingers crossed.. feeling a tad bit hopeful.. BF and I are riding the emotional roller-coaster... I am varying between total glee at the perp finally starting to sweat it out, with a "oh my god what if he is not found guilty and this nightmare just continues??" Yikes - will I be able to find middle ground??

Soc

#64340 - 02/04/03 01:47 PM Re: Preliminary hearing against my BF's perp!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Good for you Soccer, and your Fella of course !

I hope it goes well for you, and let us know how you get along. We're thinking about you.

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.