Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (Sonata1, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446682 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#64117 - 01/24/03 05:36 PM the investigation is proceeding.. yipies!
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
Update - my BF is currently prosecuting his perp (not legally but through the perp's professional organization) (teacher).

He just heard from the board that the investigation has enough information to proceed, and that they have notified his perp.. and are expecting to have a response back to the allegations this week.

Keep your fingers crossed and your prayers flowing.. we will need all the support we can get!

BF is doing well despite this.. going to T weekly (every other week couples therapy with me and individual) .. is really helping him get in touch with buried fears and realizing that he doesnt always have to be the "strong and stoic one" is really helping! He was actually giddy with relief when he acknowledged out loud, to me, how petrified he was!

Yipes... scary, rollercoastery times!!!

soc

#64118 - 01/24/03 08:09 PM Re: the investigation is proceeding.. yipies!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Good to hear from you again Soccer, and you know where to come for support don't you ?

I'm sure you both will find strength in each other to get you through this tough time.

Good luck
Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.