Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
7 registered (dew, BraveFalcon, aniceguy, 3 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447581 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#63519 - 10/24/02 07:52 AM New here
Cris Offline

Good morning. My name is Cris, I am married to MJ who is an SA survivor and multiple. We have 2 small children and 1 dog. I'm just testing the waters right now. Thank you.

Cris

#63520 - 10/24/02 12:53 PM Re: New here
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Cris
come on in, the waters ok.

I'm sorry you are having to deal with your husbands SA at all, but this is a good place to come for support and advice - for both of you if that feels right.

There's a lot of good caring guys here who are first hand experts, and some other partners who can offer help as well.

Don't be afraid to ask us ANYTHING, someone usually has an answer.

It's not an easy journey from victim to survivor, and we need all the help we can get from our loved ones, and it's great that you care enough to come looking for help.

Be strong Cris.

Lloydy

#63521 - 10/24/02 03:42 PM Re: New here
searching Offline

Hi, Cris. I'm the wife of a survivor also, and I also have two small children. This isn't an easy thing to deal with, as I'm sure you know. We're all here to help. Let us know how we can help you out . . .

Take care,
Lynda

#63522 - 10/24/02 10:11 PM Re: New here
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Hi Cris,
Just wanted to say Hi and welcome. I'm sorry for your husbands SA, and good luck. This is a great place to come and talk. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
James

#63523 - 10/25/02 07:39 AM Re: New here
Cris Offline

Thank you all for the welcome.

MJ and I have been married for 7 years. We have a 4 year old daughter and a 21 month old son. I have been a member of some other online survivor communities for some time, but never one geared towards male survivors. I have already noticed here some of the issues that MJ deals with that I haven't seen elsewhere.

Again, thank you.

Cris

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.