Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441811 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#62677 - 11/14/04 01:56 AM Canadian resources - but great for everyone!
Happy Birthday Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
One resource that I've used many times before, and I'd recommend this to ALL Survivors and Partners - and professionals who are caring for us - is the Canadian National Clearing House on Family Violence.

There is a huge and very informative section on sexual abuase with many downloadable self help leaflets. Including a good one for partners.
There's also a list of contacts and organizations for those living in the frozen north ;\)

Look for "Publications" on the left side of the page then Click on "Child abuse"
Dave
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/ncfv-cnivf/familyviolence/

On behalf of the Government of Canada and its Family Violence Initiative (FVI), Health Canada operates
the National Clearinghouse on Family Violence (NCFV). The NCFV is Canada’s resource centre for
information on violence within relationships of kinship, intimacy, dependency or trust.

#62678 - 11/16/04 11:01 PM Re: Canadian resources - but great for everyone!
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Lioydy, that is a very good site. They should have it posted in all the sections, and make it a sticky post.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.