Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (On The Fringe, CafeMan, 2 invisible), 55 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62530 Topics
438182 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#62119 - 10/06/04 08:31 PM Been gone a while, feeling bad.
wifenneed Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
Hi all. I haven't been here in a while. Things are on a down swing again. Some times it is so hard to take. The damned silence, the tiniest things that cause my husband to shut down, leaving me scratching my head and bewildered, hurt and right now, angry. Up, down, up, down. Ugh......

I press on and support him. But here I can vent, can't vent to him as I don't want to risk pushing him away further.

This probably makes no sense, but I'm feeling down and tired, work full time, take care of my 2 young kids, and then husband shuts down (over nothing it seems)and I feel betrayed and angry.

Sometimes I just can't take it.....
Kathy

#62120 - 10/06/04 10:18 PM Re: Been gone a while, feeling bad.
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Kathy,

Vent as much as you like, we can read it all. ;\)

You are allowed to feel angry and betrayed, you're doing an awful lot all on your own.

Sar

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.