You keep putting one foot in front of the other and everything will turn out fine - maybe not easy - but fine nonetheless.

The Readers Digest version of my adult life is that I was divorced at 25 with a 1 year old baby, making less than $25K a year in central New Jersey - that had the makings of a major disaster. It took years to work out of my mess. I cried - alot! - I was lonely, stuff didn't get paid and I did without, but I worked it out. Now I'm 43, financially secure, own my own home, and my daughter is in college (which I can actually pay for!) I have a wonderful b/f, a healthy daughter, a terrific family and on the whole a pretty damn good life.

If anyone had told me when I was 25 that I would be where I am now I would have told them they were insane. I was in a hole so deep, both emotionally and financially, that I could not see day light. I'm going to toot my own horn now - I REFUSED to stay down. I relied on the people who loved me to help pull me out and as soon as I got a strong grip, I took myself the rest of the way.

Iíve read some of your story and youíre no slouch - youíre a fighter. Now, in addition to yourself and your husband, you have that little baby girl to fight for; Iíd be willing to bet that makes you a tigress. So enjoy the beautiful days and fight your way through the bad ones. Sooner or later the good will definitely outweigh the bad.

ROCK ON............Trish

If you fall down 10 times, Stand up 11.