PAS

You keep putting one foot in front of the other and everything will turn out fine - maybe not easy - but fine nonetheless.

The Readers Digest version of my adult life is that I was divorced at 25 with a 1 year old baby, making less than $25K a year in central New Jersey - that had the makings of a major disaster. It took years to work out of my mess. I cried - alot! - I was lonely, stuff didn't get paid and I did without, but I worked it out. Now I'm 43, financially secure, own my own home, and my daughter is in college (which I can actually pay for!) I have a wonderful b/f, a healthy daughter, a terrific family and on the whole a pretty damn good life.

If anyone had told me when I was 25 that I would be where I am now I would have told them they were insane. I was in a hole so deep, both emotionally and financially, that I could not see day light. I'm going to toot my own horn now - I REFUSED to stay down. I relied on the people who loved me to help pull me out and as soon as I got a strong grip, I took myself the rest of the way.

Iíve read some of your story and youíre no slouch - youíre a fighter. Now, in addition to yourself and your husband, you have that little baby girl to fight for; Iíd be willing to bet that makes you a tigress. So enjoy the beautiful days and fight your way through the bad ones. Sooner or later the good will definitely outweigh the bad.

ROCK ON............Trish