Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bardo, jmr2191, 2 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63807 Topics
445552 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#61183 - 12/17/00 07:41 AM relationship help?????
healing1 Offline

Loc: charlotte, n.c.
thanks

[This message has been edited by healing1 (edited 12-18-2000).]

#61184 - 12/17/00 11:23 AM Re: relationship help?????
Shelby Offline

Loc: Littleton,CO USA
Dear Healing,

I am on the other side of your story, my husband was abused as a teen-ager and I just found out a couple of months ago. He had never told anyone until now, but it has started to affect our relationship so he came clean with me. What happened to you in your past was out of your control and you shouldn't feel ashamed. We all have past baggage that we have and our partners need to accept us for who we are, all the goods and the bads. I hope that you will be able to work things out.

Shelby

#61185 - 12/18/00 04:43 AM Re: relationship help?????
livingwithit Offline

Dear Healing,
I am married to a survivor, am a mother to a survivor, and am a survivor myself. Some people can handle the baggage, some unfortunately cannot. My heart goes out to you. We need.... to let our secrets out, and we need supportive people around us. We are whole, what was stolen from us was not of our own violition. The same woman that stole my husbands childhood also molested my stepson. We go today to CPS over it. My Husband is a nervous wreck. I know it seems so unfair that not only did you have to live thru the abuse now you have to feel inferior to those who didn't. Take care of yourself and surround yourself with loving, caring, people. She might be too young, or immature to handle it. Best wishes Jenni

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.