Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
4 registered (unhappycamper, Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63407 Topics
443313 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#60442 - 06/30/04 08:28 PM Attention F & F Members
Fred Tolson Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
MS has created a new Friends & Families Forum underneath the MaleSurvivor Members Forum for our dues paying members. This forum is closed to male survivors and SAR is the moderator.

We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to share in a private forum for just friends and families of survivors.

Please contact me to gain access.

#60444 - 07/01/04 06:42 PM Re: Attention F & F Members
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Great news, I have a feeling there will be some deep discussion about 'us' on there. Good thing too!

Dave ;\)

#60445 - 07/05/04 04:18 AM Re: Attention F & F Members
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
well due and well done. Thank you, to all the F&F members.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#60446 - 09/21/04 10:20 PM Re: Attention F & F Members
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I'm bumping this up because we have some new folks in here and I want to make sure everyone knows about it.

The forum was created for the "friends and family" who (obviously) don't receive the benefits of the Members Survivors forum, but are members just the same. Since the forum is closed to male survivors, it is also a safe and private space for the friends and family of dues-paying members of MS who might be uncomfortable posting on the public boards.

I'm certainly happy to have this forum here. I'd like to make it a place where partners and loved ones can feel safe sharing and getting support among ourselves.

PM me or Fred with questions.

#60447 - 09/28/04 07:55 AM Re: Attention F & F Members
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
I'm glad to see the F&F members get their own forum. Now they can talk behind our backs without us knowing.

Well done.

Thanks F&F members you are truely appreciated.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.