Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bluedogone, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63215 Topics
442035 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#59314 - 12/24/05 08:51 PM I am a safe place
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
This is probably the only time I'll be able to stop by until at least Monday, and I really wanted to tell you all that I'm extremely happy today. My b/f and I had a wonderful night with friends and then went home thinking we were going to have company, but that didn't pan out, which turned out for the best.

Once we knew we were on our own, he was torn between having a great time and wanting to talk, so we did both. There were tears from both of us, but mostly, it was comforting, for both of us. He told me he felt safe with me and knows that when we are together, nothing bad can invade our little space in the world. That's what made me cry but they were tears of happiness. I love him so much and want him to feel as safe with me as I do with him.

We slept on the living room floor next to our christmas tree with the dog at our feet. I know, I know, mushy romantic, but it was beautiful and a memory I will cherish forever.

Merry Christmas everyone.

ROCK ON.........Trish

#59315 - 12/24/05 10:43 PM Re: I am a safe place
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
If he buys you diamonds and pearls for Christmas, it won't compare to that. \:D

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.