Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, 2 invisible), 53 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
437995 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#59285 - 12/21/05 12:37 AM What a forum!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
As the year winds down I just want to say what a huge asset the "Family and Friends" forum has become for me. It adds such an important dimension to the things we need to think about, and the partners and friends speaking here are voices we DO need to hear.

Special thanks to SAR for riding shotgun and adding such a sharp focus of her own to the forum.

Much love,
Larry

(edited to add the "thumbs up")

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#59286 - 12/21/05 08:43 PM Re: What a forum!
TRACYUK Offline

Thats good to hear Larry, I don't think I'd have had as much confidence to post without the encouragemnt from you guys. Thanks

#59287 - 12/25/05 05:30 AM Re: What a forum!
johnsurvived Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Arlington, Virginia
Larry, I too find this an oddly helpful forum, considering I'm the survivor in our household. Kind of like group T, this forum really helps with perspectives on my CSA issues just from the number of different voices who contribute so much thought-provoking material.

Take for us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards; for our vines have tender grapes. Song of Solomon 2:15

But let justice roll down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Amos 5:24

#59288 - 12/26/05 09:01 PM Re: What a forum!
Caetel Offline

Loc: Paris, France
I love this forum 'cos it is so peaceful and loving. I love the balance and exchanges between the guys and the girls.
The world often shows a war of the sexes and here it is like tantra perfection : men and women bringing different views on an issue, it is like as a member we can view an issue from different angle and make our thinking process whole.
I also like the honesty and truth in the sharings. So I would like to thank you all members here.
I love talking with you guys !
Speak soon
Caro

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.