Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444210 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#59083 - 04/19/04 11:01 AM Re: New moderator.
phoster Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ohio
i cant think of anyone better. SAR, you have helped me at times, and i wanted to welcome you in your new duties. thanks.

jeff

#59084 - 04/19/04 12:13 PM Re: New moderator.
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
SAR,

Congratulations! It's a great idea to have a partner moderating in here. You go through the recovery process, too. I have benefitted more than I know how to say from the threads over here, whether I post to them or not. I'm glad to see your contributions are recognized and that you are willing to take on the job with such high pay. \:\)

Thanks,

Joe

#59085 - 04/19/04 01:31 PM Re: New moderator.
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
A very wonderful choice. Thank you, SAR, for being a person so helpful and kind here, and having such interest in helping so many.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#59086 - 04/20/04 02:11 PM Re: New moderator.
kolisha54 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
SAR - You have been such a ROCK for so many of us here!!!

You are an incredibly asute observer of human behavior, you are patient, kind, funny, and you don't shy away from the Truth (yet you manage to convey it tactfully).

We are all blessed to have had the benefits of your wisdom!

#59087 - 04/20/04 02:39 PM Re: New moderator.
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
\:D

I'd be remiss if I didn't say congrats.

An excellent choice for you folks here. You're in good hands. I mean, you were anyway but....

I'm shutting up now.

Seriously, congratulations, SAR, thank you, and welcome aboard.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#59088 - 04/21/04 10:22 PM Re: New moderator.
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
SAR:
Let me add my congrats and support for you coming on with the mods, lest you think my silence was a nay vote. I just got back from a needed week's vacation and am still catching up on things.

Welcome aboard.
Ken

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.