Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, susie), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#59073 - 04/17/04 07:17 PM New moderator.
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Some of the more observant amongst you will have already noticed that SAR has now got the title Moderator under her name.

SAR will be moderating this forum, alongside myself for a while, but I'm sure it won't take her long to get into it.

Those of us that use this forum regularly will know that SAR cares deeply about what goes on outside the Survivors own struggles. The support and insight she offers to us all is second to none.

I know from personal experience that the help of a partner is immeasurable, but sometimes the support and help from someone detached from myself and my wife is what I need, and it's what I get when I come here. This forum is a source of many surprises and much help.

So I hope you will join me in welcoming SAR to the Mod's team.

Dave

#59074 - 04/17/04 07:41 PM Re: New moderator.
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Dave a really good choice.

Welcome Sar. The pay is terrific and the benefits are awesome!! :p :p ;\) ;\)

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#59075 - 04/17/04 08:07 PM Re: New moderator.
gryffindor Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Charles, Illinois
SAR,

Congratulations!

Mary

"Had I not fallen, I could not have arisen; had I not sat in darkness, I would not have recognized the light." Midrash Tehillim Ch. 22

#59076 - 04/17/04 08:12 PM Re: New moderator.
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Good Choice \:\)

#59077 - 04/17/04 08:40 PM Re: New moderator.
Fred Tolson Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
I welcome the special gifts and abilities you will bring to MS. My wife has endured much in my recovery and it was only in hindsight that I could appreciate what she has given me. I have always been a firm believer in the notion that F & F are second degree victims of our abuse. I'm hoping that your appointment will acknowledge this and more imortantly honor those who have sacrificed so much on our behalf.

Welcome to MS

#59078 - 04/17/04 08:52 PM Re: New moderator.
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

sar,
welcome to the jungle \:\) . i also concur that a better choice could not have been made. i believe that the input of a partner in the moderator function will go a long way in many people's journeys. thank you for accepting this responsibility. you have my full support and gratitude.

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#59079 - 04/17/04 10:22 PM Re: New moderator.
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Welcome SAR,

As Mikey has said,
Quote:
The pay is terrific and the benefits are awesome!! :p :p ;\) ;\)
A wonderful choice has been made.

Thanks,
Bill

#59080 - 04/18/04 10:44 AM .
Anonymous
Unregistered

#59081 - 04/19/04 01:29 AM Re: New moderator.
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thanks everyone! \:D

The support and kindness on this board is just incredible. I'm grateful to all of you and to the team here at MS for giving me the chance to give some of it back.

SAR

#59082 - 04/19/04 01:35 AM Re: New moderator.
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Sar,
Sorry I am adding to this so late. I want to tell you thank you so very much for the support you give each and everyone of us. You steping up and doing this job just shows that much more how much of a caring person you are. Thank you again for being you. \:D

James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.