Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, learning2remember), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#59045 - 12/02/05 12:01 AM Re: What a lie to tell
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Tracy
somewhere on the Male Survivor forum is a list of lies, it's a very very long list as well.

Dave

#59046 - 12/03/05 02:01 PM Re: What a lie to tell
TRACYUK Offline

Thanks to everyone who responded to this.

I think one of the reasons its upset me so much is that when all else fails, ie; keeping homelife calm, listening, smiling, holding him, telling the truth about the man I really see and not the one he thinks he is.. when all this fails, and sometimes it does, and this beautiful warm and intelligent man retreats into himself, I simply tell him I love him.

I recognise that this is more about me and one of MY coping mechanisms at risk.

Whilst its left me feeling a bit defeated its good to realise that if this is the case actually those three words won't be any loss to him.

On a humerous side he's been trying, without any remote success, to get me to tell him "You are my lord and master" for years. I might even indulge him just once or twice. :-) :-)

I've found something in each of the above posts, too much to quote, but thanks again for the support.

Love

Tracy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.