Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
1 registered (Shyshark), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447888 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58269 - 10/23/05 12:33 AM Re: question to male survivors
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Tracy
I'm tall, but as for the rest :rolleyes:

Quote:
I have his permission to share here but i think this site is about you guys and not primarily about us as lovers and allies.
I think you're wrong there, yes, the site is called Male Survivor and it's aim is to help men overcome the effects of their chilhood sexual abuse.
But you're doing exactly the same thing with your fella, you're helping him in every way you know how, and you're learning new ways as fast as you can.
It's a common goal, you have just as much importance to 'your survivor' as this site has to any of us, don't ever feel like a second class citizen because you, and the other partners, aren't. To us you're everything and more.

But do we show our appreciation? Often we don't.
Many of us still haven't got the hang of showing out love and appreciation to our partners, which is desperately sad when we seem to know what we'd like to do, but we're still scared of actually doing it.

Dave

#58270 - 10/23/05 02:59 PM Re: question to male survivors
TRACYUK Offline

Hi

The link is: feelings, including the irrational ones.

sorry I've not worked out how to do a PM yet other than replying to one sent to me.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.