Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (Still, TJ jeff, kcinohio), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447944 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#57795 - 01/28/04 03:58 PM Please Help!!!!
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Hey Friends and Family;
Im sure lots of you have been following the debat about the chat room and have read the information given by Fred and some of the other Board members. I want to ask for your help to keep this site open. While a paid membership may not work for you we do have other things you can do to help. Please go the the committee site and see if maybe just maybe you can help with one of them just something. This site not only helps us men but seems to help a lot of ya'll as well. We all have a vested insterest in keeping MS up and running. So please help.
James

#57796 - 01/28/04 05:11 PM Re: Please Help!!!!
wifenneed Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
I for one gave financially and will do so again if needed. It may not have been much but it was something. There is absolutely no describing what this site has done for me, the spouse of a survivor. It has been a relief to actually see others post who have the same struggles and triumphs, pain and joy, heartaches and heartbreaks and heart swells that I do. I can only imagine what the Chat Room meant for the survivors! Please, if you can and if it will help, donate something. Time, money, knowledge, Web hosting?? Anything to keep this place going, and hopefully return the chat room to it's rightful owners, the survivors.

#57797 - 01/29/04 01:03 AM Re: Please Help!!!!
kolisha54 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I am fortunate to be able to afford to augment my original contribution.

Here's what I am going to do... tomorrow when I am awake...:

I am going to settle on a certain amount & then I am going to donate that amount in honor (or honour for Canadians) of each of the fine, beautiful people who I have come to "know" personally on this site. Some of these people may not be in a position right now to contribute financially but have been unfathomably generous in their contributions of time & compassion. My financial contribution will be like a "matching grant" to their spectacular efforts.

I am so grateful to all of you for helping me when I have been down & I hope to grow more loving with every passing day.

Peace.

#57798 - 01/29/04 09:42 AM Re: Please Help!!!!
James_dup1 Offline

Wifenneed and Kolisha,
I cant even begen to tell you both thank you enough. I know that every little bit will help keep MS on track to achive there mission statment. And together we will keep this site open for everyone here now and everyone to come. Thank you again for your support.
James

#57799 - 01/29/04 11:15 AM Re: Please Help!!!!
kolisha54 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
You are - WE are - all welcome....

#57800 - 01/29/04 07:57 PM Re: Please Help!!!!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
I'm making this topic a 'Feature' for a while, and I'll thank everyone now for their superb support here.

There are other topics regarding Male Survivor's support on thr 'DISCUSSION BOARD QUESTIONS' Forum ( it might possibly be called something else shortly )
So please go there as well and join in the discussion.

Dave

#57801 - 01/29/04 08:29 PM Re: Please Help!!!!
James_dup1 Offline

Thank you Loydy. \:D . I think with a little help we are going to be just fine.
James

#57802 - 02/22/04 04:16 PM Re: Please Help!!!!
Robby Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
I am a new member to this site and I am glad to be here. I have been moving towards healing for sometime. I intellectually know exactly where I need to go and in the last year have started to do the hard work to heal. I have done some therapy although I am not doing any currently. I have just begun to look for a Therapist. Right now I feel very good about joining this site although I have not even scratched the surface of it's content or resources. I am happy to contribute to the cause and join this group!

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.