Newest Members
Collin, MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett
12507 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (MissesMe, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12507 Members
73 Forums
64178 Topics
448030 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#57333 - 01/08/04 12:48 AM just saying "hey"
doctorfrau Offline

Loc: West Virginia (NOT western Vir...
Hi all,

I stopped by to read the boards this evening for the first in a long time... wow, cool changes! And congrats on the funds drive.

Just wanted to say that I still think about y'all, and what I learned from you. I have not had any contact with my (former???) friend in about 4 months. It pains me, but I still pray for him and wish the best for him.

I started Pediatrics rotation this week, so it is stirring some things up for me - I guess that's why I popped in here. Sat in on a lecture on abuse issues today, also. How could anyone do that to a child???? It is incomprehensible to me.

I picked up a new book the other day "The Wounded Heart", and it looks to be very good...so I'm still learning.
Anyhow, just wanted to say hey and thanks!

Peace,
Kathy

#57334 - 01/08/04 11:44 AM Re: just saying "hey"
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
Kathy,

It's really great to hear from you. Thanks for the update of your progress.

It makes me happy to think that someone as sensitive and aware are studying medicine. You will be a blessing to many people, and already are.

Happy New Year! and thanks for remembering.

We remember you too.

Regards,

-Tony Joe White

#57335 - 01/08/04 12:24 PM Re: just saying "hey"
wifenneed Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Michigan
It is nice to see you post again and get an update on what's been going on. You sound like a very busy woman! Good to see you are still around!

#57336 - 01/08/04 12:42 PM Re: just saying "hey"
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
Hey! Nice to hear from you! good that thigns are going well in the career department.

Interesting times hm.. at least we know there will be one MD out there with higher awareness about recognizing signs of child abuse!!

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.