Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
6 registered (Jak, Banjo596, peroperic2009, CafeMan, jd123, 1 invisible), 66 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62522 Topics
438153 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#57062 - 01/05/04 06:44 PM Re: Discussion Board Boundaries
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Brothers and sisters,

After reviewing what I have written here, and after considerable thought, I will be formally asking the moderators to close this post.

While the issues discussed here are important, there have been too many misunderstood responses and, frankly, personal attacks made on this thread, to make any more valid observations here.

Frankly, it was my last post that did it for me. I truly believe that nobody meant to be hurtful, and responded with their hearts, but a few of the brothers and sisters I care about most were hurt and I made what I later realized was a veiled attack on one of the respondants. I therefore became what I was railing against. I still stand by my ideas, but whether I meant to or not, I made a comment that could be construed as hurtful.

This topic is important, and perhaps the moderators can cut and paste the more insightful responses into a code-of-conduct that can be used for the future. This action, with real consequences for those who intentionally (key word!) break them. This can win back the confidences of the brothers and sisters who have been alienated.

I was scared for myself as well, because I saw a force for good about to come apart because of what was becoming personal attacks and words being tossed around without thought of what they could mean to survivors and their family and friends.

I hope that we can all learn from this, be able to discuss this issue more meaningfully at another time, and become a healing community again.

Again, please moderators, close this post. Too many good people are getting hurt.

Peace,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#57063 - 01/05/04 07:11 PM Re: Discussion Board Boundaries
kolisha54 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
YES!!! PULL-EASE!!! Close the stupid dopey thing!!! I am sorry I ever started it!!!

Let's all cool off & try to be the best people we can be...

YUK!!!!! This has made me SICK!!!

#57064 - 01/05/04 09:00 PM Re: Discussion Board Boundaries
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
After a good look at what's going on with this post I think it's time to close it.

I appreciate that people have been hurt, many not intentionally, and I hope we're all able to move on get over it.

I would also ask that this post isn't just continued on the Unmoderated Forum or elswhere.
If anyone does have something to add PLEASE let one of the Moderators know about it.

We take your safety and views seriously, and I also believe non-judgementaly, and will treat everyones views with respect.

Many of you have pleaded for restraint and for common sense to prevail, and I thank you all for that.

Thany you all for your support.

Dave

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.