Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
5 registered (finallyhere, NeverGiveUp23, md4e, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443145 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#56619 - 12/16/03 06:36 PM Re: Hello all
PAS Offline

Loc: Canada
Welcome!

Always glad to have a new member.. new ideas.. new experiences.. new advice..

PAS

#56620 - 12/17/03 04:41 AM Re: Hello all
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Hello,

your fiance, he is a very good and kind man, and I have greatly appreciated his insight to me. I am grateful that he has someone as good as you in his life, he is deserving of that. Thank you for your kindness to a fellow survivor. Welcome.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#56621 - 12/17/03 11:41 AM Re: Hello all
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
LadyTheo,

Welcome! Do you mind if I ask a question? My wife is registered here but does not post. I don't think she even reads the forums anymore. She says that the de>

#56622 - 12/17/03 02:14 PM Re: Hello all
LadyTheo Offline

Loc: ky
Outis,
The reason I decided to join was mainly to be able to support Theo more. But, I also wanted to recieve some support for myself. Also, he speaks so highly of this place and you all, that I just had to check it out \:\) .
Yes, it does disturb me to read of such abuse, but not because it was shared, it's because I feel the pain and suffering that is behind it all. I don't think I'd be human if I did not feel that way.
I too am a survivor, so I understand greatly, and mourn with and sometimes for you guys.
I wish that there was more that I could do for those who are struggling. That is another reason that I joined here. The more the better right?
But I understand that for some, it would be too much to see the pain and suffering that others are going through, especially for the lucky ones that didn't experience such things in their childhood. So I wouldn't take it personally if she is not ready to come here.
Hope this helped somewhat \:\)

Leosha!!!! Hi \:D . Theo speaks so highly of you that it's an honor to say hello! Thank you for support and kind words to him. Please, if there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask, okay?

Take care all,
LadyTheo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.