Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (iaccus, manipulated, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64171 Topics
447797 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#56215 - 06/05/05 08:09 PM Just saying hi i guess
al Offline

Loc: canada
Dunno why im writing. Dunno what i want to say. Just hi i guess. Im so very very very fucking tired of being crazy. They let me come home on the weekend now but whats it good for. change of seenery for me marc just gets to babysit. What a vishious (sp) cycle. When im in i want out when im out i want back in how fucked up is that \:\(

Why cant i just be normal \:\(

Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. Winston Churchill

#56216 - 06/05/05 10:17 PM Re: Just saying hi i guess
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi Al!! I hear ya about the tired business! It can wear ya down. In the midst of all the crap, I try to focus on the things I can do, not on what I can't do or are restricted from doing!! Gives me some positive direction to focus on. You have my best thoughts for recovery and the days ahead!

Howard

#56217 - 06/06/05 07:07 AM Re: Just saying hi i guess
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
AL,

OMG I am so glad to hear from you bro. You mean alot to me and I am glad to see your thread. I am glad you get to spend time with Marc. Enjoy every moment you can with him. If their is anything I can ever do for you please contact me. Take care of your self bro.

lots of love, Nathan

#56218 - 06/07/05 12:54 AM Re: Just saying hi i guess
jimrh Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Roswell, GA
Keep your head up Al, many of us are praying and hoping you get through all this.

(((HUGS)))

Jimmer ;\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.