Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#56154 - 07/30/01 05:40 PM borderline
michaelb Offline

Loc: cincinnati, ohio
i read your posting artistic david....i'd like to talk to you, please e-mail me at mikedow24@hotmail.com........i do not cut myself although i do engage in shopping sprees and shoplifting.....i'd like to get your advice about being diagnosed as borderline.....anybody else out there diagnosed as borderline, please feel free to e-mail me also....i'm trying to determine if i will ever feel better or if i should just do now what i've always known i will eventually do......all i know is that i cannot continue living in this hell much longer.....i should have ended it long ago....i just need to muster the courage....if anybody can help me, please e-mail me.......michael

#56155 - 08/01/01 08:41 AM Re: borderline
Anonymous
Unregistered

Borderline personality disorder is complex. I will be happy to share what I know about it. Many people have different definitions of it. My e-mail address is artistic_david@yahoo.com. Its only useful to look at it as it helps us understand ourselves. . not as a judgement.

D.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.