Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dannyboy22 (31), ScorpioBlue (45), Wife - Survivor (70)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63857 Topics
445886 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#56154 - 07/30/01 05:40 PM borderline
michaelb Offline

Loc: cincinnati, ohio
i read your posting artistic david....i'd like to talk to you, please e-mail me at mikedow24@hotmail.com........i do not cut myself although i do engage in shopping sprees and shoplifting.....i'd like to get your advice about being diagnosed as borderline.....anybody else out there diagnosed as borderline, please feel free to e-mail me also....i'm trying to determine if i will ever feel better or if i should just do now what i've always known i will eventually do......all i know is that i cannot continue living in this hell much longer.....i should have ended it long ago....i just need to muster the courage....if anybody can help me, please e-mail me.......michael

#56155 - 08/01/01 08:41 AM Re: borderline
Anonymous
Unregistered

Borderline personality disorder is complex. I will be happy to share what I know about it. Many people have different definitions of it. My e-mail address is artistic_david@yahoo.com. Its only useful to look at it as it helps us understand ourselves. . not as a judgement.

D.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.