Newest Members
JEB, javadi, Michael196555, KinshipKat, bluecat
12606 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
annerachel (50), DRC (42), Jeffrey Allen Miller (51), jenk (44), Niall (48), nrm (36), rolfw (31), seb16 (25), SurviveManc1 (39), westchesterguy (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (dan_in_newengland, Michael1965, robwk1988, Obi, 2 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12606 Members
74 Forums
64722 Topics
452369 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#55782 - 06/05/05 12:23 AM Alternate website for spouses of SA survivors?
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Hey everyone!

My wife would like to find a website where she can post and discuss with other spouses of CSA survivors. I would help her to sign up on this site, but she would immediately recognize my "handle". It's not that I have things to hide from her, but I have been painfully honest in many of my postings and I don't think that it would be helpful for her to read them.... these are issues that I grapple with and vascilate and I think she would be greatly hurt by reading some of my postings.

Does anyone know of another site similar to this for spouses? I would like her to have a place of her own to go to where she can be as free as I to discuss feelings, issues, fears, etc.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks again,

SD

#55783 - 06/05/05 06:55 AM Re: Alternate website for spouses of SA survivors?
Soccer Kid Offline

Loc: Missouri

"Reality is just an illusion."

#55784 - 06/05/05 06:57 AM Re: Alternate website for spouses of SA survivors?
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Family resources

You can try there. That is part of the website I first went to for survivors, before I found this one (that is a good enough website, but primarily ladies, so I felt rather odd there).

I do not know how active it is kept, so whether the links available there are still working or such. But it is some start for you maybe.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.