Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (VASurvivor, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63414 Topics
443364 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#55237 - 06/04/05 07:46 AM Re: Why am I even here? (trigger warning)
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Wow, Blake. First, as I say before to you, welcome here. I wish very much you did not have occasion to be here. But I am glad that you find it, and that you find this site helpful to you so far.

This post, your feelings, it is such reminder to me of me when first I get here. I bet anyone else responding here can say the same thing. Those feelings, those fears, they are not unique to you. Not at all.

As to 'why are you even here', I am not sure on what level or what about you speak on that one. Why are you 'here', as in survivor site, well, hopefully to get the help and support and understanding to help you get through this. If it is the more general 'why am I here' as in, still alive and breathing, well, I hope the answer is similar. To survive this, to heal from it, and have a positive and healthy life.

Welcome here, and please accept the positives this site can give you.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#55238 - 06/10/05 10:29 PM Re: Why am I even here? (trigger warning)
ForeverFighting Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Mexico, USA
Here's another post I somehow missed. It's absolutely beautiful, and I'm sorry it took me so long to find it. It's the perfect de>

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.