Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (iaccus, traveler), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64187 Topics
447907 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#53092 - 05/31/05 11:44 PM Rant
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Why is life about hurt? Why should it be that little boys get abused. It hurt so bad when I got abused sexually, and he always thought that it was how it is supposed to be.

He cries, but nobody can be there in his fears, nobody can hold his tears, they cannot be in his child mind, and they cannot embrace his fears.

Why does he have so many fears when he is so young, when all he sees is so many smiling faces, that are not real, because he doesnt trust the smiling face for what it is to reveal.

And it is hurt,

ste

#53094 - 06/01/05 02:18 PM Re: Rant
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ste,

So true so true. I read this with a tear in my eye. I don't know the answer either, I wish I did.

Rant and rave all u want. It is a good thing

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#53095 - 06/01/05 03:45 PM Re: Rant
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ste,

I used to apologize for rants, but not anymore. That's just another useful feature of the storage shed in the backyard! I can rant all I damn well please.

None of this makes sense to me. There should never even be a need for Male Survivor or anything else like it. Unfortunately that is not real life, and certainly not life as we know it. Ste, write it out, go somewhere private and yell it out, but get it out. There is nothing like a good rant to cleanse the mind and soul.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.